Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trying to make a 1400 team for FICS Team League

In joining the FICS Team League, there are a couple teams that might be able to use me as a reserve in the 1600 section, and not many spots open at 1400.

I've messaged some other folks on the interested list to try and get a 1400 team together. We'll see how it goes!

I should probably read up to see if messages on FICS can be sent to multiple people, rather than copy-pasting as I did to each person...if so that would have made sharing info easier.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting on a team - there are usually at least a couple of teams each tournament who have vacancy. You should be fine finding one. When I got back into the 45 45 League, I had to ask a few teams. I really like TL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I get league information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that would help :p

    The league website is: http://teamleague.org/

    On FICS, the channel is 101.

    ReplyDelete