Tuesday, December 4, 2007

This feature needs a title


Chess Globe v3

I chose this image by evilhomer145 as my first weekly image. Prints are available for purchase through deviantART.

I don't know if the images I choose will be limited to "art" or if they'll include other things I find like interesting player photos and stuff. Any suggestions on naming this feature is appreciated :)

And it only took like 15 edits of this post to get the thumbnail and links formatted correctly and displayed to my satisfaction :P

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent work. It's a real bear to get everything right, and something I have not the patience for.

    How about for the title: "Weekly Image". (Sorry, I can't think of anything creative right now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of this game -

    http://n8ux.wordpress.com/2007/10/04/chesssphere/

    Rich

    ReplyDelete